The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tue. 04_30

Held the 50% retrace from Friday's low to Monday's high, back to close on the highs for the last day of April.  Got a little chopped up into the last hour.

Volume Profile coming into the day.  A very similar profile formed today as it was yesterday.  Today we filled in the low volume node area in the $158.70-.90 range, still a large volume node (acceptance) in the 59.40 - 59.70 area.

ES with globex


 Another bar in the books for the monthly time frame.  8th month into our inverted cycle (as goes the Stevenson PTT concept)



No comments: