The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thu. 04_04

today's trade
A key for the above chart to define the horizontal lines and dots.  For further explanation, see this link:  


Breadth - neutral to bullish most of the day, strengthening into the close

SPY with premarket


Intraday SPY

Opening Swing and First hour of trade

Neutral Inside day

Updated higher time frame charts from previous post...the bullish development began taking place into the end of day, but there is still the chance of price rolling over bearishly


No comments: