The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thu. 02_07

today's trade:

A key for the above chart to define the horizontal lines and dots.  For further explanation, see this link:  


Wish every day were like today.
The 4c criteria (like the 1a criteria) is more about trading price breakouts (using "breakouts" to be synonymous with "breakdowns").
I was late coming into the first short this morning

but if you go to a faster time frame you can see the ideal entry.

Higher time frame:  Ball back in Bulls court...so long as this lower high doesn't hold


An update on the cycles posted the other day.
  I'm suspecting it's either a complex Head & Shoulders, or a broadening wedge with a "Partial Decline".  Either way, above 1512 (SPX Cash Market) or under 1500 seem to be the bull/bear lines.


No comments: