The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wed 03_26

A few indices gave some tough calls in terms of whether I would have/should have taken the trade.
SPY - could have triggered a short on the hourly chart but I didn't like it because it could have been perceived as a 3d criteria and not something I like to short, but being that the daily still has a bearish lean to it it was probably a good R:R trade
 DIA - same scenario as with SPY.  Notice today is day 14 and price seems to be breaking from the similar congestion pattern as back in January
 IWM - gave some clearer bearish setups
 QQQ- similar as with SPY & DIA

 XLF - in order to play the daily time frame's sell divergence

IYT -

EURUSD - a bit choppy
 ES - kind of a late trigger after two small choppy losses

No comments: