The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fri. 03_14

A few more short triggers on Friday's close.

 SPY
 QQQ _ primary target off of the new trigger is $88.32 but there hasn't been much reason to exit from the prior short at $89.77

DIA

IWM- hasn't given much to work with.  The previous short ended up being a scratch and it just cycles lower, timidly approaching support

IYT

Higher time frame ES still appears to be working towards that 1822.75 primary target

EURUSD targeting a retest of the breakdown point

CL - I'm always hesitant to take these 3a-criteria trades (most recent up-arrow indication).  Them working just seems to depend on how interested shorts are to cover or are they still aggressive.

No comments: