The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, March 31, 2014

Mon 03_31

Got beaten up on whatever shorts were held over the weekend
Was able to make some back in IWM
 Getting really beaten up in QQQ
DIA - a small scratch on DIA going nowhere beyond the first hour's range
 SPY- blah but could turn out breaking from the daily "W" pattern while back above 20-day MA
 XLF - meh
 IYT actually a decent day in the transports

No comments: