The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, March 25, 2013

Mon 3_25

today's trade
A key for the above chart to define the horizontal lines and dots.  For further explanation, see this link:  

Didn't get in on the short festivities, but here's a look at the SPY which includes pre-market, the subgraph top indicator reflects the 15-min 3/10macd while the bottom one is the 5-min 3/10macd.  Dash line is the open of RTH.

Had a resting order at the .35 mark as it was the 20-daySMA and previous week's Open.  Didn't get filled.

curious to see which way we go from here.  There's obviously some strong overhead resistance and we've had 3 successive higher highs and 3 successive higher lows.  Could be perceived as a bear flag at this point.  Going into the shortened week, end of month, end of quarter I wouldn't be surprised to see anything.

No comments: