The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Friday, March 1, 2013

Fri 03_01

today's trade:

A key for the above chart to define the horizontal lines and dots.  For further explanation, see this link:  


Pretty uneventful day

Pretty funny how this market closed in a complete state of limbo this week.  We either go higher or we don't, it's tough to call

Many other markets/stocks have a similar look as this SPY weekly/daily pair below;
Weekly showing 1b with a stable 20- 50-MA trend.  Daily showing something similar to an inverted H&S pattern while the 3/10macd has a fast/slow line cross which could reset to bullish readings should it break higher from this consolidation range

No comments: