The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, December 17, 2012

Mon 12_17

Today's Trade:


A key for the above chart to define the horizontal lines and dots.  For further explanation, see this link:  


Wasn't around for the later afternoon, so the "X" under the two potential long entries means I didn't take the trade.

Looking like through $144 we can see $146

XLF has already taken out the previous week's high

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Todd

i did not see that morning short yest. until your posted this chart. Thanks not sure if i am seeing those as of yet.
But

i did see the 2:20 IWM and XLE SPY long yest. afternoon.

Yes and i am trying to locate this type of XLF from the Daily to the short time frame , looks like a nice swing concept.

Thanks again.
You know who :o)

toddstrade said...

There wasn't a morning short. ?

Anonymous said...

Ok now that is way i did not see it :o) Thanks