The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Thursday, May 17, 2012

keeps going

Looking for a relief rally, if not on Facebook Friday OpEx, then when?
Markets to watch in my opinion include;
The U.S.Dollar Index, possibly stalling at double-top resistance, but has had a momentum week, so traders should be looking to buy pullbacks going forward

This weekly chart sure looks like a cup with handle pattern going back to the beginning of 2011:

Treasury yields continue to fall, the 10-year making an all time low today.

TLT as a proxy just shy of making an all-time high

30-year weekly:

5-year weekly wedge, looks like it can either bounce at the lower channel or just flush lower.  Possibly even a false breakdown that causes a squeeze higher?:

10-year daily chart; Interesting that the 10-year yield finds itself at a pivot low while the Dollar index is at pivot resistance.

Particularly intriguing that the 30-year didn't participate in the equity market rally that we saw.  It only started breaking out once equities were topping

No comments: