The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wed. 1_25

NFLX set up the 3d criteria into the close yesterday, was looking for follow-through on the open for a quick trade. 

I was watching the 2-min chart for this trade, with a target of the 100% Fib. projection which lined up with a resistance level.  I wasn't filled at the $95.15 price so just covered after the doji.


Big day in gold today.

NEM posted a strong day today.

again, the 2-min provided cleaner entry

Finally, another example of the 2c-2d setup in the ES today.  The Fib. fan (5min chart) provides good resistance (magenta) and target (blue) points.  Again, the 2c-2d is a reverse divergence and is buyable following the 3-pushes to a low (or inverse Head & Shoulders, 3d setup) on the faster time frame:

No comments: