The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

tues. 1_17

Boring day.  Many trades ended up being closed for break-even.
AMZN was a good long, but took it off WAY too soon.  I actually exited on a trigger to go long (second up-arrow under the macd).

FSLR long was basically a b/e trade, really should have gone short at $40.25 for that 2b short setup

GS long, another b/e trade.  I was targeting the $100.35 area and price just came short.  The short setup played out well though (2d-to-4c continuation, a.k.a. Bear Flag).  The first up arrow and first down arrow are a long entry and the long Sell to Close. 

No comments: