The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Friday, May 30, 2014

weekly

SPY - has a weekly primary target of $194.68

DIA - since the higher time frame (upper indicator) has a FL < SL and the weekly time frame's fast line ticked down last week it would be discretionary to stay in after the close of last week.

IWM - still working off the weekly divergence but no long entry on this time frame yet.

QQQ - approaching primary target of $92.04

XLF - looks to possibly trigger a long trade this week.  Being that the higher t/f has a FL <  SL it becomes a bit more risky, but price can still carry higher.

IYT - reached primary target today.  Bit of a 3-push divergence on the higher time frame.

ES _ has a primary target of 1945.75

CL - missed the primary target by 12-cents and is nearly back to entry.  Could result in a loss.

GC - another sell trigger this week.  However, the higher time frame has a FL > SL but the weakness potential for a move under 1175 is certainly present.

No comments: