The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wed. 06_04

SPY - within $0.07 of primary target


DIA - Lower high or base to break?

QQQ -  $0.05 from primary.  Kind of discretionary if the desire to hold.

IWM - possibly the tell for the next few days?

XLF - trending along the hourly 20-period MA


IYT - small H&S on the hourly with a MM target to about 142.66 area

@ES 4h - higher time frame macd FL < SL, primary target 7-points away

@ES weekly - FL<SL on the higher time frame, primary target 20-points away, price continues to ride the 20-period MA

No comments: