The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

not much

Not much to act on at this point
Potential buy divergence on the daily. The hourly fast line turned green, so one could have nibbled on a long here but the slow line being so far from the zero line makes it tough without momentum to follow.  A good action point (short term) could be a move over 175.60s
 Similar situation in the QQQ in terms of the daily divergence, but it really isn't a divergence until the faster time frame sets up a buying opportunity, and the hourly here looks like it could just as easily test lower still.  Lower highs, lower lows still playing out on the hourly.
 IWM paused at another daily pivot, but there isn't the buy divergence as seen in the SPY and QQQ
 DIA sitting just under the 200-dayMA with a slight divergence.  The hourly fast line went green, but the slow line being so far from zero makes a long a higher risk play.

No comments: