The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Friday, February 28, 2014

Fir 02_28

Doing the update higher time frame charts over here.
SPY -
 IWM- primary target

 DIA - secondary target
QQQ - missed primary target by $0.02
 XLF - secondary target
 IYT -  missed secondary target by $0.06.  Probably a good sector to watch starting next week.

4-hour continuous ES primary target still obtainable 1872, with that end of day move not hitting the stop level.

No comments: