The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wed. 11_20

Watching the faster time frame to clue us in to further upside (or downside).
The daily 3/10macd fast line will either tick up from here (1b to 1a) or cross the slow line and likely trigger a steeper correction (1b to 2c).  Looking to the faster time frame (hourly chart on right) we would like to see the fast line on the 3/10macd cross the slow line and turn positive to go long (which would then turn the fast line up on the daily chart.

No comments: