The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

AAPL 2c-2d

2c-2d setup in AAPL
Higher time frame:
  - Bullish trend
  - 3/10macd criteria 2c in anticipation of 2d

Faster time frame looking for:
  - 3-pushes to a low
  - higher low seed wave
OR
  - inverse head and shoulders

There was a potential entry at 12:15 CST, however I like this setup to correspond with an overhead trend line break.  The second up-arrow, reflecting a secondary entry, had a MAE of 72-cents.

No comments: