The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, September 29, 2008

Black Monday

wow

I lost $69 today. I'm really disappointed in my inability to buy/sell some of those capitulation moves today in QLD, AAPL, GLD, et al.
But really, WOW....Nasdaq down nearly 200 points! Amazing. Dow down 777!!! Mind-boggling. S&P down 106!! WOW.
We'll probably get a 1/2-point rate cut tomorrow and get a 1000 point run on the Dow, so no bigee, right?

No comments: