The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tue 12_03

SPY - Short trigger yesterday, primary target achieved.  No longs on this time frame until the hourly (lower, right) 3/10macd sets up (fast line reclaiming the slow line, turns positive, pulls back and continues, a.k.a. ABC buying wave).

IWM - showing a buy divergence on the hourly, but nothing bullish just yet.  A narrow, tight channel on the hourly, may start working sideways here.  

QQQ - still retaining bullish strength.  Narrow, tight flag/channel on the hourly (2c-2d criteria)

DIA - not quite ready for being long, but already hit 3R from the initial entry, so perhaps limited downside for the time being.


No comments: