The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Thursday, December 5, 2013

nothing to see

Narrow consolidation ahead of employment report tomorrow morning (8:30am ET).
All are holding higher lows; the SPY being closest to a daily higher low pivot (just under $178).
The QQQ gave some potential long entries on the hourly, but turned to scratches for small loss.

SPY continues to consolidate within range (3/10macd fast line > slow line)


IWM gave a potential entry that was later scratched for a small loss after a tick down in the fast line on a reverse divergence.

DIA similar pattern to the SPY.  No long potential until fast line turns positive.

No comments: