The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

previous setups

Wanted to just post a couple setup examples that occurred the previous two sessions in the SPY.
From Friday:
  3-pushes to a low.  Multiple positive divergence, the last one being a 3d setup (there's also a 4d-4c continuation flag setup on the 23rd)

The next day (Monday) was followed by a 2c/2d setup (with a very late triggered entry) that failed to break through resistance.  Later in the day there was a short opportunity in the form of a 2d-2c bearish continuation

No comments: