The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some Charts

Copper - A mess.  After the failed breakout from its wedge Copper turned and ended up breaking through its trend line.  Currently sitting at some support but upside will be a battle.

Crude Oil - Has a slight bullish divergence while at the lower end of this channel

TLT - Didn't break down the way most were thinking it would over the past few weeks.  Turns out this weekly chart was just a pullback of the trend while the daily gave a 3d setup.

The U.S. Dollar Index- Held the trend line and has the look of an inverse Head & Shoulders

GLD - another inverse Head & Shoulder potential, though it has a long way to go until it tests the neckline

No comments: