The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Thursday, December 1, 2011

trend continuation

Added the ADX in the 15 min chart to indicate the concept as mentioned over the weekend.

It looks as thought today's move could have been a short squeeze as price is narrowing into a rising wedge on not so wonderful volume.  Not that it couldn't gap higher and squeeze higher, just that the structure seems weak:

Compared to the last time price rebounded off the 200-MA, forming the perfect seed wave on a 3d setup

2 comments:

Dennis The Menance said...

The only problem I have with techncal analysis. How can it account for the death or sudden and unexpected illness of the chief executive of a company. That can not possibly be in the price of the stock.

Unknown said...

What that has to do with technical analysis (or any sort of analysis for that matter) I'm not sure.
Only supply or demand exists in the price of anything which is auctioned.