The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FCX today

Here was my view of FCX today...Looks like it may get a gap up tomorrow.
For those who may not know the abbreviations used on the following chart, here's how it goes;
PDC = Previous Day's Close
PDH = Previous Day's High
PDL = Previous Day's Low
LOD = Low of the current Day
HOD = High of the current Day
SbR = Support becomes Resistance
RbS = Resistance becomes Support
PD S/R = Previous Day's Support and/or Resistance
MM = Measured Move

No comments: