The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, August 25, 2008

myETFs

I created a list of ETF's for myself today. They're meant to be my pulse across the markets, and see where relative strength may be leaning. Often-times seeing set-ups taking place in these sector-based ETF's can also help focus my attention toward strong stocks within those sectors. I'm sure I'm leaving some things out, but this is what I came up with for the moment (and I wanted to keep it as a manageable list). Of primary importance to me with creating this list is having these ETFs liquid enough to daytrade effectively. So, the majority of my ETF list has a daily average volume of 500,000 shares. You can view it here.
Feel free to critique.

No comments: