The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Motivational Monday

There are a lot of metaphors that pertain to trading in this video.
The climb is a .13A or, in other words, sick! Lynn Hill is better known for being the first person (not the first woman, the first person) to make the first free ascent of the Nose of El Cap. Only later to become the first to free climb the entire route within 24 hours (normally takes about 3 days). Climb on!

2 comments:

Bluedog said...

5.13a is pretty serious. Hardest climb I did was a 5.12b (on lead) and it required some sick spiderman moves.

I haven't climbed Yosemite but I did climb Devil's Tower 8x. Didn't see any aliens, though (Close Encounters of the Third Kind). But now, my climbing days are over in lieu of surfing. ;)

BD

Unknown said...

BD,
excellent! .12b lead can be pretty intense (sport or Trad?). I've never done any big wall climbing in Yosemite, just played around on the smaller slabs in Tuolumne meadows. I love going climbing/bouldering in joshua tree down in your neck of the woods. Alas, I don't climb much any more :-( I've always loved the idea of surfing (can watch surf videos all day long). But I'm not a good swimmer, though my balance is pretty good, so I should give it a go one of these days. Maybe whenever I make a trip to hawaii. Water here is too cold for me!
-todd