The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Friday, October 25, 2013

Cycle Count

Following up on a cycle count, like from this post ->http://www.toddstrade.com/2011/04/symmetry-force-velocity.html

The count may be slightly different from the previous post.  I adjust things slightly but feel it's pretty similar.  The prior Regular/Inverted cycles were within 7-weeks of perfect symmetry.  The current Inverted cycle is within 19-weeks of the previous Regular Cycle count symmetry.  Just a curious observation.

Another fascinating aspect of the current trend; Price magnetized to the Andrews Median Line mid-point.

No comments: