The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Sunday, September 27, 2009

setups

Some setups going in to Monday.
GD - a couple of things to notice; an inverted H&S pattern, a test of resistance (though you could consider $61 as resistance, in which case it broke out and found support) and Friday price gapped down into the 20-EMA but closed up and well into the previous bar's range on strong volume (piercing line pattern).We can't ignore ISRG after it had such a strong day on Friday.
MVIS - formed a bull flag, but things could get very choppy approaching the $6 range (all-time highs).FLIR is still holding it's flag together.

No comments: