The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, February 23, 2009

just the necessities

Aside from a couple 50-lb. bags of rice (and beans), what else could sustain you through a global economic meltdown? Well, Guns and Gold of course. We know what gold has been doing lately, basing at the $1000/oz highs, while also spurring things like this hock-your-gold-jewelry tupperware-esque party. Take a look at two gun manufacturers.
SWHCWill Smith & Wesson break the trendline and make a play for the 200-EMA? Volume has been intriguing and initial resistance would be around $3.30, but after that a run to $4.25 could be in the cards.
RGR See if Ruger could hold above the 200-EMA and trend-line break, while perhaps inviting a 50- & 200-EMA crossover.

No comments: