The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FOMC

I don't participate in Fed-day, so I've got nothing today. 0% rate and day after day we have negative news, and yet we have a +5% day. Check out the Elliott wave synopsis over at AfraidtoTrade.com to get some perspective on where we are and where we might be headed in the intermediate-term.

2 comments:

Jules said...

When UP is where the market wants to go, it's just going to ignore bad news.

Been wanting to enter short (when I want to sell, I just ignore clear uptrends LOL!), and I did, but kept chickening out after a few ticks.

Annoying market.

Is the laptop ok?

Unknown said...

Exactly....the market wants what the market wants.
The laptop is OK and works perfectly fine. Thanks for asking!!! I love my laptop.
Good to hear from you! Happy trading..

-todd