The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

breached

The Lower Median Line of our Pitchfork was breached today, while the 50-day lies just below (as an aside, price opened RIGHT ON the midpoint of a previous 2x-bar)

Also got a First Cross Sell signal.  Caution is warranted at this point as the slow line has yet to follow-through and go negative.

Intraday, we opened on the aforementioned 2x-bar midpoint, while the lows today were made on the confluence of a 50% extension off of yesterday's range and a 50% extension of the PDC to today's Open:

No comments: