The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, November 8, 2010

2x bar

I put together a brief document covering the 2x-bar strategy (the doc is now private.  If you would like to view it please follow the link and request viewing.  Thank you):


Here's an example using RIMM today

On the faster timeframe, a great example of Resistance turning support.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Todd,
I recently started reading your blog. Quite interesting! If at all possible,can you share the doc with me? If not, I completely understand. Thanks for putting together the blog together.

KK

Unknown said...

KK,
I would be happy to. Please visit the link and put in a request to view it and I'll accept the request. Thanks!

-todd

-nv said...

now all i see is 2X everywhere everyday ...this could be very powerful especially with Bollinger, RSI, EMAs... Thanks Todd for sharing this...