The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, May 24, 2010

RIMM at pivot

RIMM is testing a long-standing pivot in the $60 range.
weekly chart:
First sensible area of support is underneath at $58.
Daily Chart:
That is, if it's not ready to bounce on tomorrow's opening range
30-min chart: $58-ish looks to have some solid support, unless there's broad market mayhem in bounds.

Here's another little gem I found

2 comments:

hypr said...

What the hell is going on?!?!? Some kinda rocket science?

toddstrade said...

umm, huh?