The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Euro open

{updated}Here's a more recent look at the Euro futures following last night's post.
Watching the Euro and ES futures ahead of what should be an entertaining week.
I've posted the Euro futures chart before with this Andrews median line stretching back for some time. While the bottom dropped out last week, price recovered slightly with an a-b-c pivot, giving us a short-term pitchfork projection, and where did we open today? Right at the top of the Upper Median Line. Afterward we retraced back to the mid-line (corresponding with our long-term pitchfork's Lower Median Line, in red) before continuing higher.
Meanwhile, the ES opened right at it's mid-line and now rides its lower median line up

No comments: