The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, May 18, 2009

some moves

Think we'll get a gap-fill on MOS?Whatever it does, currently it's basing around $54.50, but on guard for a double-top.FCX had a nice move off of support (20-EMA on the daily, coinciding with previous resistance). The 15-min time-frame gave a 20- & 50-EMA crossover, and price just ran once clearing $47.POT continues to run.Price gapped up this morning to previous resistance and based around most of the day before getting a move up further.GOOG put in a perfect double ("W")-bottom this morning

No comments: