The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Saturday, May 23, 2009

poll

Does anyone else see an inverted Head & Shoulders in the chart below?
I'll divulge the issue sometime tomorrow if I get any responses (let's face it, this isn't the most popular blog on the net). Perhaps you don't even need me to divulge what this is a chart of, any guesses?

4 comments:

Jules said...

I always see IHS & bottoms (they don't have to be round LOL!), even though that's likely a w4 down :-)

Unknown said...

Jules,
I can always count on you for a comment :) This blog gets awfully quiet and boring for me.
"W4 down" do you mean wave-4 in elliott parlance?

-todd

Jules said...

Yes, Todd. But If it could be a truncated wave 5 in the making, and if that's the case, there could be another rally ahead (bear trap). That said, I've given up on counting waves. I'm just not good at things that are open to more than one interpretation...On a serious note, I do see an inverted HS :-)

Your blog is educational and informative (I read it instead of briefing.com - the reasons they give for why market behaved the way it did the day before is entertaining at best), NOT boring!

Unknown said...

Jules,
The fact that you read my most humble of blogs in place of a popular pay site gives me motivation to step things up a notch.
Sometimes one needs a swift kick in the bumm so as not to be complacent. Thanks so much!

-todd