The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bear Trap

I'll admit, I wasn't very productive during this squeeze.  Got short twice in the morning, one was a break-even trade the other a full stop-out (stop was set at $125.41, the high of the swing was $125.42).  The long entry was simply a move back to the IB high just to recoup losses from the stopped out short trade.

Had I been paying attention to the 30-min time frame in time, I would have noticed the 3d setup taking place

No comments: