The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2c

The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to them.  I use them as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price.  I use the 15-minute time frame to trade off of and the 5-minute to trigger me into a trade.

  Criteria 2c: The 3/10macd Slow Line is trending down while its Fast Line is also trending down.
For this setup price should be trending Up (so the 20- & 50-MA will be moving higher with a symmetrical distance between them).  Essentially this is demonstrating a pullback following relative momentum. 
The key component is to look for a break of an orderly trend line.
Targets will be previous break-down points (levels of supply that have previously not been tested), watching for price exhibiting signs of weakness at these levels.



No comments: