The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Thursday, March 4, 2010

R2k

The Russell was leading the day today in terms of Up/Down Volume (lower right panel). Stayed above zero and trended up most of the day.

2 comments:

Tony said...

What's you opinion? Is this indicative of a melt-up? or strong index movement?

In the past, you lookeda tWolfe waves, and I'm seeing good Wolfe waves on SPY and other sectors.

http://starwealth.blogspot.com/2010/03/update-spy-wolf-wave.html

Wondering if you still look at Wolfe waves, or just on shorter time frames. Thanks for the good info.

Unknown said...

Hi Tony,
Price is as Price does (to borrow a character reference from your blog's namesake :)
We either trade with the strength or get steamrolled.
I like Wolfe Waves, and prefer them on a higher time frame, but I can say I haven't really been seeking them out these days.