The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, November 16, 2009

RIMM

RIMM formed a pivot resistance level at $65 recently and sits at a level which could loan it support from here.It was supported today at a trendline extension which happened to be right on top of a 38% retracement level (drawn coming off of the lows and into the $65 pivot) and of course a momentum divergence.
And to top it all off, it looks as though it could be setting up for a 5th Wave!

No comments: