The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Neda

"If an innocent girl gets shot halfway across the world, does she make a sound? Yes, the whole world hears her."
This afternoon I was haunted by a video of a young woman (named Neda) lying in a street in Iran. She was shot and killed while watching the protests with her father by her side. The video is very disturbing (and has haunted me all day long), so I will not embed it, but here is the link should you have an insatiable urge for morbid fascination.
For a government to answer peaceful protest with violence is simply abhoribble. I find myself completely absorbed by the news and images coming out of Iran. Not only that, but the technological link by people around the world is really amazing.
Here's a link to some of the events.
On twitter you can follow #iranelection for updates that are streaming in by the second.
Another article here.
As a show of support for the people of Iran, and in memory of Neda, I'm temporarily going to a green background color for this blog.

No comments: