The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday sleeper

A very slow and unproductive day, until the last hour of course. As pathetic as it sounds, I actually spent part of my day creating widgets for my twitter and facebook pages (and I don't even use twitter!! though after spending half the day on there I may start to).
The late day pop, felt way too predictable. We chopped around S1 and previous support given to us from previous highs on May 7th and 8th. Price is loving that consolidation range between $94.5 & $95.TICK confirmed the downside pressure (as well as overwhelming Declining issues vs. Advancing), though the test of the lows didn't bring price below our support level. Later during the day we saw some very bearish TICK activity, though price wasn't falling ("the ship ain't sinking"). I was very pleased at the First Cross long entry I got today. It was the first valid entry since the 4th of June.

No comments: