The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Friday, October 10, 2008

tgif

I got spanked hard today in the early A.M. rally. I deserved it though I suppose. Made a little back at the end of the day. Still negative on the week and emotionally drained.
Took home DDM, bought at $29.40. I feel good about this position at least. Today's daily chart looks like a near perfect capitulation move on huge volume, so I'm hoping for some follow-through that will take be back into black next week.
The rest of my afternoon will be spent thinking about what to drink. None of this beer stuff, I need a stiff one (that's what she said).

1 comment:

Stewie said...

i todd. i am very sorry to hear about your day. we all get them from time to time and it really sucks when it happens. One thing i know tho, is that you will come back from this loss. just use the weekend to relax.

peace bro.