The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Friday, October 17, 2008

server down

Tradestation server went down (on my end anyway) 15-min. before the close. I bought into a small position in BNI earlier which I wanted to hold over the weekend so the server down issue wasn't much of a big deal. I like the way BNI has held up over the past few weeks of selling and I thought a reasonable primary upside target could be $90, while a safe stop-loss area can be around $75.50. I wanted to post some charts and such, but it looks like I'll have to do that later, when I can access TradeStation again.
We got a pretty shitty sell-off at the magic 3:00p.m. hour. With that said; I refer you here...

No comments: