The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FAZ end of day

FAZ long entry into the end of the day.  A 3d setup;  Entered on the 1st arrow (to the left) but scratched it.  Entered again on the 2nd middle arrow, though a better entry may have been to wait for the 50% retrace (3rd up-arrow.  Trailed stop as price tested the open and half taken off at the 100% projection.  Second half taken off in the last 10-minutes.


No comments: