The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Monday, May 16, 2011

bounce

I'm beginning to think I should add another 'D' to my name being that I've practically been blogging the '3d' setup almost exclusively.  Anyway, a number of stocks on my watch list were setting this criteria up into Friday's close so I was anticipating a trade-able bounce.
First two that I actually traded:
ANR - forgot to include entry candle- entry was two bars before the second up-arrow (5-min chart) at vwap.  Exit was the 50% projection $49.6
AGU was not a 3d setup, rather 3a criteria, simply a break of range resistance.

I was really disappointed to have missed EWZ as I was expecting this bounce and the flag setup was ideal.

Other 3d setups included:
BHI

CDE

VLO

BTU

CVX

SPY

X

 CMI 


No comments: