The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HES shorts, RIMM short/long

A number of trade setups in RIMM today with only one break-even trade. Green lines indicate entries (all but one long), red line indicates a break-even trade:

The first entry was @ $55 with a target of 55.50 and 56
Second entry was under 55.50 with a target of 56
Third, a short at 55.85 (because of the 2-b top setup) with a target to at least 55.6-55.5
Fourth, a long at 55.5 again, ended up as a scratch.
Fifth, again 55.50 long, target HOD or 55.85
Sixth, another 2-b top setup, short 55.85 target 55.50.
2 short setups in HES, both entry targets were the LOD and taken as an Open-price rejection

No comments: