The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hiatus

I'll be spending the next week or so moving, so blog posts will either be sporadic or non-existent. I've been living in Northern California now (via New Jersey) for just over 10 years and am now off to live in the mid-west with the wifey. It is a move with extremely mixed emotions, but when it comes down to it I most look forward to being in the Central time zone so I don't have to get up at ungodly early hours!! Well, that and the wife has family where we're going, so it's a win-win for us both!
Anyway, I'm anxious to get settled into Lincoln and back into the swing of things. We're hoping to leave either Tuesday or Wednesday next week and take about 2 days to drive the distance from here. So realistically I'll probably be back into things after Labor Day. Can't wait!!
Thanks so much to all the regulars that have been stopping by to read my opinions and observations. Look forward to hearing from you again once I'm settled.
cheers!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

You sound so excited, Todd :-) Happy for you!
Have fun :-)

Unknown said...

excited, but totally freaking out!!
Thanks Jules!

traderstewie said...

hi todd. i know you are a wine lover and you might be moving somewhere where wine isn't grown in abundance, i think. you will moving somewhere out of your element and comfort zone. but i am sure you will find some killer spots where people wine and everything that comes with good wine. i wish all the luck in the move and recommend not trading too much as you settle back into things. all the best bud.

traderstewie said...

hi todd. i know you are a wine lover and you might be moving somewhere where wine isn't grown in abundance, i think. you will moving somewhere out of your element and comfort zone. but i am sure you will find some killer spots where people wine and everything that comes with good wine. i wish all the luck in the move and recommend not trading too much as you settle back into things. all the best bud.