The setups I include on this blog are used in conjunction with the 3/10macd and the criteria I ascribe to it as a way to alert me to an existing condition of price. The key concept to take away from this blog is that I try to anticipate what will happen on the higher time frame by using a faster time frame to trigger the trade setup. I do not trade a "system" I use two indicators to clue me in to price conditions. Please read the Disclaimer located in the sidebar of this site. I can be contacted via email at toddstrade@gmail.com
I am always open to questions, comments, or suggestions on how to improve this blog.


Friday, January 31, 2014

Fri 01_31

Still within range across the board.
Wide range sideways action since the selloff.  Potential short trigger on a down tick in the hourly fast line.
 IWM - short trigger on the close
 DIA - continues to cycle lower.  Again, watch for a down tick in the fast line for a short candidate.
 QQQ - The hourly fast line went green (but is below the slow line).  Though I wouldn't consider this a long entry if you wanted to be positioned into the weekend with the IWM short trigger it may not have been a bad idea to go long a little QQQ as a small hedge.

No comments: